Did I tell you how much i love you?



Shruti has always been a part of all my posts, yet I never get tired of writing about her. Today, when she was applying aloe vera on my face to make me look like the prettiest girl in the world, I got a strange thought. When God created me he realized that I'm incapable of surviving by myself in his world. So he made someone who will take care of me just like he would. Someone who will always hold my hand and remind me that I'm not alone. Someone who makes me believe that everything will be okay. Someone who loves me more than I love myself.

Being the greatest fan of Indian cinema I have always been waiting for someone to come into my life who'd love me more than anything else in the world. I failed to realize that I don't need to wait for anything. I already have what I wanted.... In fact I've had it since the time I was born. The overwhelming amount of unconditional love she showers on me everyday makes me wonder if I deserve so much at all. I never think twice before I express my anger or frustration to her, but when it comes to expressing love I fall short of words.

I dont know how to do it. I cant choose the words or the language that will convey exactly how I feel. You are probably laughing at me for being soooooo filmy, but whats life without some drama in it :p The best thing about my clever twin is that she understands even when I don't say anything. But today I'll say it anyway... I love you Shruti akka!!!!!!!! May God always always always always always always always always always keep us in love with each other. So people, whoever is the Shruti in your life tell that person how much you love him or her and do it as often as you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

Do you know the disability etiquette?